RE: Icom PCR-1000 and 38k4 packet?

I have not had 38k4 running on a soundcard.  Not sure,  but I do not
think there is any code out there as the sample rate is not high enough.

I did have some code running on the Motorola 56002 DSP with limited
success and am currently using a VFast Modem developed by G8STW and
G6WPJ which is no longer being manufactured.

It is also possible to mod a G3RUH modem for higher speeds than 9k6.

It should work ok with any TNC that does support 38k4 such as the Spirit
2 and the Symec.

-- John