Re: Icom PCR-1000 and 38k4 packet?

It's on my to-do list as soon as I find a suitable antenna.  I believe it
will work because it appears the "9600 Baud" comes out of the
discriminator.  I almost bet you can just hook that baby up to your
soundcard and use MixW as the TNC.  If you get a chance to try it, let me know!

73,

Emily

At 02:21 PM 7/13/2004 -0400, Mark L. Hammond wrote:
>Inasmuch as it has a "PACKET" jack for 9600 baud packet reception, and the
>ability to change the receive bandwidth (it does SSB, FM, "wide FM", and
>has selectable bandwidth settings)---has anyone on the list tried to use
>this receiver for 38k4 packet?

W0EEC - CM87tm
http://www.experthams.net/ao7

Help Pay For Echo - http://www.amsat.org/amsat/sats/echo/index.html