From: "Jerry Pixton" <jpixton@shentel.net>
To: <amsat-bb@AMSAT.Org>
Sent: Tuesday, July 13, 2004 13:43
Subject: [amsat-bb] more on wisp out of database space

All,

It was WE1U who posted this problem yesterday. He says "...deleted a bunch
of NOAA .... and all is ok now"

When I go to the WiSP Database, Edit Satellite Data screen and select
records to delete (I tried to delete three or four NOAA records and just
now the Hubble record near the end) the name field goes to blank but most
of the values are just set to zero. The record is still there. Closing the
program and re-open WiSP, it still has 50 records and no space to add AO-51

What am I doing wrong??????

Jerry, W6IHG