Start for Beginners on the menu, Confusing????

I was glad to see a spot on the new web site, for
beginners to get information to get started working
the satellites. Seeing as I'm a beginner, I started to
read the articles. The one that was really confusing,
was the one telling how to make contacts on SunSat,
SO-35. I noticed it had been updated earlier this
spring. So I looked on the status page, no listing for
that sat. After further checking, I found out it went
out of service in 2001. Am I confused, or is the
information out of date? Just wondering. Bill N8VWI