WiSP out of database space

All,

Someone posted, this morning I think, about not being able to get AO-51
into the WiSP data base because it already had 50 satellites in it. And
they told what to do.

Guess what problem I have this morning and I can not find that message.
When I try to delete a satellite in the WiSP data base, it still has 50
records.

How do I compact the database so that new satellites in the keps will be
added????

Jerry, W6IHG