Bug in Navigation bar

Last evening, in response to a feature request from the membership, I added
code to the website header file that allows a user to click on the AMSAT
logo to return to the main landing page.  In the process, I inadvertently
left code in the header file that would override the default behaviour of
the Navigation Bar and it too would only link to the landing page. This has
now been fixed, and I apologize if this inconvenienced anyone.

The AMSAT logo banner is now linked to the main page (IE only at this
time).  Although the "Launch Pad" button remains, we may co-opt this real
estate for another use if we feel that clicking on the logo is a good
substitute for this navigation workflow after we add the code for Netscape
support.  This may not happen, however, because that access trick may not
work for Lynx users.  We will have much more testing to do before making
any further changes.

73,

Emily

W0EEC - CM87tm