Re: Downlink Frequecny ?

For all practical purposes, NO44 is dead.  Yes you
can sometimes get a packet through it around NOON
local time in the northern heisphere when the best
solar panel is facing the sun, but not worth the time
really... Bob

>>> "GARY Jones" <kb0ofd@earthlink.net> 7/12/04 10:21:36 PM >>>
Greeting's!  I am new to this,so I thought I would give it a try:
Below is
the information
listed on the AMSAT Web Site:  I was under the impression that the up
link
and down link
were the same.  Can anyone put some light on this for me.  I would
appreciate...

PCSat   (NO-44)
Uplink/Downlink  145.827 MHz FM 1200 Baud AFSK
Aux Uplink  435.250 MHz FM 9600 Baud AFSK
APRS Downlink 144.390 MHz FM (Region 2)
73's
Gary D Jones ( KB0OFD )
kb0ofd@earthlink.net
----
Sent via amsat-bb@amsat.org. Opinions expressed are those of the
author.
Not an AMSAT member? Join now to support the amateur satellite
program!