RE: 9600 Baud TNC Information

As much as I would like to accommodate people the intention of the article
was about configuring a TNC, many (but not all) of which require
modifications and or options.  This is not the case with the Kenwood
TS-2000 - it is not a TNC - it is a radio with a TNC.

The better approach is to have a Kenwood specific document that would
address Kenwood specific idiosyncrasies.  Burying information about how to
configure the Kenwood TS-2000 for packet operation in an article about TNCs
is not going to make it easy for someone to find it.  It will, however,
obfiscate the information for someone trying to find out some basic
information about TNCs.  So a separate article "How to Configure your
Kenwood xxxxxx" would make more sense.

Be assured we are always looking for good, technical articles for the
BB.  When someone writes one, just submit it to me and I'll be happy to
post it and link it in.

One last comment - even if I had included the Kenwood information, I could
have only documented the TH-7D as it was the only submittal I received
(from A.J.)

73,

Emily

W0EEC - CM87tm