RE: Display on tlmEcho...trick!

Gerry,

I will give it try.  Emilly Clarke asked for help coming up with a
comprehensive instruction so I volunteered to write it.  Of course credit
goes to all who have shared how on this list.  I am just documenting.  When
I get it written I will appreciate a critical review for accuracy and
completeness.

It will be MSWord doc and I can send you it as an attachment, Gerry.  I
assume Emilly intends to publish all she has accumulated on the website to
help anyone needing the info.

I will attempt to squeeze this in at work today and forward the file home
for a test on my station.

73's, Ed - AL7EB