Re: Control of Icom IC 820" D "

Keith,

I wrote some code (in Java) to control the 821H and when in satellite
mode I sent the command to select the VFO (main for transmit and sub for
receive) first and then sent the command to set the frequency.

Not sure if this is the same for the 820D but the 820H was the same.

Regards,

-- John g0orx/n6lyt

--
John Melton <john.melton@sun.com>