RE: 9600 Baud TNC Information

Emily,

Please reconsider and INCLUDE the details for the Kenwood radios.

Users/owners of those radios are in the same need for assistance in getting
the best out of them for use with AO-51/ECHO as are those owning one of the
TNCs you have included.

If your point about the manuals online etc is a valid reason to exclude
them, then also exclude all other products that have manuals (all of them)!

My point: I have a Kenwood TS-2000 that has an internal TNC, but seek
additional information on being able to use it for ECHO.

(Sadly, its away for service at present, but I'm keen to use it for both
voice and 9600-baud data when its back.)

I'm sure there are other Kenwood owners that would also welcome the
information.

Regards,
Jim Towler
Wellington