Thanks and Apologies (was Re: Information needed - TNCs Compatible with TlmEcho)

Hi Everyone,
Thank you to everyone who sent email to help put together the TNC
information page for Echo TLM.  If your TNC isn't listed, please continue
to send information - we really want to hear from you.

I want to apolgize to anyone who sent information that was a duplicate and
didn't get included.  We had quite a few responses and tried to pick the
best ones for the website.  I sincerely hope we didn't slight anyone by
choosing one over another.

73,

Emily

W0EEC - CM87tm