From: GARY Jones [mailto:kb0ofd@earthlink.net]
Sent: Monday, July 12, 2004 22:22
To: amsat-bb
Subject: [amsat-bb] Downlink Frequecny ?

Greeting's!  I am new to this,so I thought I would give it a try:  Below is
the information listed on the AMSAT Web Site:  I was under the impression
that the up link and down link were the same.  Can anyone put some light on
this for me.  I would appreciate...

PCSat   (NO-44)
Uplink/Downlink  145.827 MHz FM 1200 Baud AFSK
Aux Uplink  435.250 MHz FM 9600 Baud AFSK
APRS Downlink 144.390 MHz FM (Region 2)
73's
Gary D Jones ( KB0OFD )
kb0ofd@earthlink.net