AMSAT Listens

Feedback we have received from the membership about the Website has lead us
to make a few small but hopefully helpful improvements.

1) We have added a "Start" menu button for beginners (landing page menu)
2) We have added a "Email" menu button for finding mail services (landing
page menu)
3) Clicking on the AMSAT Logo will take you to the main landing page (all
pages)

73,

Emily

W0EEC - CM87tm