Re[4]: Attn: Bob Bruninga

Just a thought.. Google for another .edu site and see if you can go there.  Maybe your ISP has a thing against .edu sites?  Actually that wouldn't surprise me, as a lot of ISPs have taken to blocking domains (incoming and outgoing) of some specific universities, because of the file sharing, virus, and other assorted garbage.

I think pondering the US Military in general blocking sites outside the us is a bit too broad, but I could also see some admin at the Navy blocking say all of shaw cables access to the USNA site because of worms/viruses, etc.  Situations like that pop up pretty frequently, actually.  Maybe see if you can get to www.usna.edu as a starter.

Just a thought..

Danny
KE4RAP

--