Re: Re[2]: Attn: Bob Bruninga

Thanks for the help. I have flushed the DNS Cache in my firewall.

I have also tried with three different browesrs: Firefox version 0.8,
Konqueror version 3.2.2, and dillo version 0.8.0-i18n-misc.

All just time out. Error message:
"An error occurred while loading
http://www.ew.usna.edu/~bruninga/astars.html:
Timeout on server
Connection was to www.ew.usna.edu at port 80"

Is it possible that these US military sites will not accept a connection
from an originating ISP outside of the USA?

Darrell
VE7CLA