Echo S Band on 1630Z pass

Hello again,

Wow, that S band transmitter is something. Peaking at the end of the FT847
s-meter, S9+40 and more. Using my AO-40 configuration, N3IYR dish into
UEK3000 downconverter. Had no trouble manually finding the signal once I
saw in the telemetry that the S band transmitter was on.

Now to put that configuration into my Radio Tuner database so I can just
switch the frequency. Hi

Jerry, W6IHG