Information needed - TNCs Compatible with TlmEcho

I'd like to add a page to the website about what TNCs have been
successfully tested with TlmEcho.  Please email me direct - let's not tie
up the board with this one.

The information I would like is:

1) Manufacturer Name

2) Model Number

3) Optional boards needed for 9600 baud (if any)

4) Firmware revision (if known - usually displayed after a RESET command)

5) Any preparatory steps needed before launching TlmEcho

6) Other comments

For example, for my MFJ-1270 with G3RUH daughterboard the information is:

1) MFJ Enterprises
2) 1278
3) MFJ-9600 G3RUH compatible daughterboard
4) 3.4
5) At command prompt, type:
	mode vp,2400  <--- MFJ anomaly - 2400 means to activate the turbo board
	kiss on

6) The TNC may hang after TlmEcho exits.  You have to remove the backup
battery and remove power to reset.  A bug report has been filed with MFJ.

Again, please email direct.

73,

Emily

W0EEC - CM87tm