Echo Digital plus telemetry question

Hello,

As I was sitting here copying Echo telemetry just now using MixW and its
TNC emulation, with the Comm Emulation for loopback to TlmEcho, I wondered?

How am I going to get both tlmEcho and WiSP feeding simultaneously from
MixW? Right now I have to change the TNC emulation port from the Comm
Emulator to my USB loopbacked ports to get data to tlmEcho or to WiSP.

Is this ultimately going to require a hardware TNC?

Jerry, W6IHG