Control of Icom IC 820" D "

I was wondering if anyone can supply me with the hex address for pc control
of the IC 820 D. This is the Japanese only version of the radio and the
address for the IC 820H will only control one band at a time through the
CI-V interface The default of 42 works partially but only one band is
selectable for example using CI-V Controller software.
Any of our JA friends out there have any ideas please.

Tnx de
Keith
VK6XH
N.C.R.G