ft50r full duplex?

Mike Gilchrist's ft50r
RPTR    DUP     This may be the key.  The upper right of the screen also
>                   has a black -+  It won't let me change it either!  I
 >                   think because it contains a non-standard split.
When a separate transmit frequency memory is displayed, +- appear at the
top left corner.  You can press RVHM to display the transmit frequency, -+
blinks while the pair are reversed.

> APO     off     Automatic Repeater Offset (may be critical)

In my rig the -+ sign is to the left ofthe screen, on using the reverse
button it still is -+ but blinking.

APO is auto power off in my rig, Auto repeater is ARS.

My user manual also has not shown split freq operation.

comming to cloning with your ft50r is cloning possible via the internet?

vu3sxe/sundeep shah.
Amsat India member.