TLMEcho plus Kenwood D-7=???

Greetings all:

       I have done the setup as per describe in an early e-mail for receiving
the data from Echo, but nothing captured even when I receive the 96K signal
very strong (even there was an almost overhead pass at 02:25 UTC). If I receive
it on Hyperterminal, no problemo.

       Is it normal that when you write restart and press enter and se the
packet icon on the D-7 blink, that the display on the Hyperterminal stays like
"freezed'? I mean the TASCO prompt doesn't return; if I type restart alone
without giving any other command, it like resets but if I turn on 96k baud and the
kiss mode on and go restart it does nothing.

Any comments?

Angel - WP3GW