RE: SatPC users

Thanks to JoAnne and Emily for replying to my query.  All I had to do was be
patient.  I set UTC offset to -4 hours and waited for another AO-51 pass.
When SatPC said AO-51 should be heard, there she was.  I "heard" nothing but
the S meter jumped to 7 and died off when SatPC said AO-51 went over the
horizon.  So I am glad that I do not have a coax or antenna problem.
Unfortunately MixW did not decode anything but one step at a time.

Kevin Smith
N3HKQ
FN00be