Re: SatPC users

If the time in the upper right hand corner does not correspond to the
current UTC time (Local time + 4 hours for you folks in the eastern time
zone, local +7 for us on the west) then the time is obviously not right.

Looking at the time stamp in your email headers it looks like your in the
correct timezone:
>Date: Sun, 11 Jul 2004 20:17:44 -0400

73,

Emily

At 08:17 PM 7/11/2004 -0400, Kevin Smith wrote:
>I have yet to "hear" AO-51 and I hope I have found my problem.  If not then
>I have to look at my 432 antenna and coax.  First I have to admit to not
>being on the satellites since daylight savings began in April, hence my
>question.  I use SatPC for tracking and in the SatSetUp program the UTC
>offset is set and for me during EST it is -5 hours.  I cannot tell from the
>help files if SATPC knows when daylight savings time is in effect.  Should I
>set the UTC offset to -4 hours manually during EDT?  I hope this is the
>problem because I cannot hear any satellite since I have been trying to hear
>AO-51.  Thanks.
>
>Kevin Smith
>N3HKQ
>FN00be