SatPC users

I have yet to "hear" AO-51 and I hope I have found my problem.  If not then
I have to look at my 432 antenna and coax.  First I have to admit to not
being on the satellites since daylight savings began in April, hence my
question.  I use SatPC for tracking and in the SatSetUp program the UTC
offset is set and for me during EST it is -5 hours.  I cannot tell from the
help files if SATPC knows when daylight savings time is in effect.  Should I
set the UTC offset to -4 hours manually during EDT?  I hope this is the
problem because I cannot hear any satellite since I have been trying to hear
AO-51.  Thanks.

Kevin Smith
N3HKQ
FN00be