AO40RCV

Hello to all,

I was just sitting here looking at my AO40 Rcv screen, wishing it was
copying ao40 telemetery, and the following came to mind. Perhaps someone
with more know-how than me could answer it.
Remember, AO40RCV, would lock on the telemetery signal, and keep the
transceiver on frequency with corresponding mike-clicks up or down?
My question is, can this type of program be re-written, to lock on a SSB
voice transmission, and adjust for Doppler changes as it did with the
telemetry signal?
Any insight to this would be appreciated. Thanks to all in advance, best of
health and happiness, 73, Keith