Re: Question for Linux users who are copying AO-51 (ECHO)

On Sun, Jul 11, 2004 at 07:47:17PM +0200, Alain De Carolis wrote:

> >     Can anyone who is successfully copying ECHO and using Linux, please
> > tell me what programs
> > you are using for satellite tracking and for download/upload?  Also for
> > UO-22 for that matter.
>
> Hello Chris,
> I have also modified the excellent "predict" program by KB2BD to allow freq
> tuning on my IC-821H.
> A daemon written by Luc Langehegermann takes care of handling my el-az control

My version of John Magliacane predict is at
http://heceta.db.net/~db/predict-db.tar.gz Not completely rewritten but
getting there. I did ask John if he minded me working on it before I
started, and the changes have been sent back to him.

Diane Bruce
VA3DB
FreeBSD Enthusiast. (See http://mailman.qth.net/mailman/listinfo/bsd-ham)