RE: ECHO Heard and NEW message 0711040433 - REPLY -

Please note that TlmEcho create only one csv and one eng file each day.
Therefore it stores data coming from the successive passes of one particular
day in the SAME csv and eng files.
That the reason why I upload the data once, after the last pass of a
particular day.

73 de Jean-Louis F6AGR