F/G0SFJ/P plans

Just to let you know that I'm planning to operate Portable QRP on SO-50
(and AO-51 if open) from 13 July, on a beach south of Quimper, Finistère,
Brittanny, France. Callsign will be F/G0SFJ/P.

Equipment is a THD-7A and high voltage power pack,  thanks to National
Space Centre ARS, and my Arrow.

All contacts will be QSL'd as will any SWL reports that include details of
contact made and my locator. QSL to G0SFJ address in callbook or QRZ.Com,
or bureau.

73 de Andy,G0SFJ