From: owner-AMSAT-BB@AMSAT.Org [mailto:owner-AMSAT-BB@AMSAT.Org]On
Behalf Of Greg Higgins
Sent: Sunday, July 11, 2004 9:09 AM
To: amsat-bb@AMSAT.Org
Subject: [amsat-bb] ECHO Heard and NEW message 0711040433

ECHO heard clearly at EM12. Also copied this message:

July 11, 2004.  PLEASE DO NOT TRANSMIT TO ECHO...AO-51 is NOT open
for general use.  First test of 38k4 downlink was successful.  WD0E & KE4AZN

Things are shaping up!! Thanks to the command team!!!

On another note, I attempted to upload the data to
http://www.coloradosatellite.com/echo/ and I get the message that the
website is unavailable.

Greg Higgins KB5GLV