TU - 7 chip -was- (Kenwood Tone Board / Getting full use of a radio)

So far no one seems to know about the pins for the TU-7 tone board as used
by the TR-751/851.  Although several people did want to hear if I learned
anything as they could use the help also.  If some one has a radio with a
TU-7 would you be so kind as to send me the numbers off the chip on the TU-7
board?  That should be enough to get a start.  I believe it was used in some
other radios as well.

Thanks and 73,
Joe
ks5z