Re: Feedline for patch and jumper cables

In use here is  6062 with type 2a jacket (mil spec) from Jim at the Radio
Works for up to 144 mhz. 7/8 Andrews Heliax for 432 to 902... 1 5/8 at least (
what I run) for 1.2 and above. You will see the above coax has less loss the
LMR-400 and a lot less cash at 270 bucks for 500 ft rolls. If you are really
worried about loss. Spend your money on some good amps. TE's work great for me. If
you are rich, by all means go with K1FO's LunarLinks. Life is too short for
QRP.

           73 Pete