Re: Echo 11.07.2004 01:30 Z east coast US pass

> I was prepared for catching my first telemetry from Echo and I heard
nothing
> and no jump in the S-meter.  Did anyone else hear from Echo?
>
> Kevin
> N3HKQ

It was a real low pass, and I wasn't home, but the station caught a dozen or
so packets on autopilot, so it looks like it was there. The power has been
set to .6 watts most of the time when not directly in range of a command
station. That's not much. Try listening to UO-22 and GO-32 also to get a
feel for 9k6 signal levels required to decode data. Tlmecho will display
packets from those too.

73, Drew KO4MA