Re: Feedline for patch and jumper cables

Hello FPP,

Most of my outside runs to the tower and up the tower, below 903 MHz are
1/2 " Andrews hardline LDF-4-50.

903 and 1.2 Ghz runs are 7/8" Andrews LDF-5-50.

Only places I use the Belden 9913 is for the 2 runs, AC line and AC
neutral, works well at that frequency.
    So each of the AC runs is shielded.

Around the rotators I use LMR-400 ULTRA FLEX, about a 12-14' piece,
coiled 2-3 times.
    I do not use pointy top tower sections, only flat toppers to lay in
the service loops

For temporary runs I use LMR-400  with LMR-400 Ultra Flex for jumpers
where needed.
    portable operations or roving.

The same N-male connectors for used with the 9913 or the LMR-400, or the
Ultra-Flex
The ultra flex is stranded, and slightly lossier.

Stan, WA1ECF