73, doug

   Date: Sat, 10 Jul 2004 17:06:14 -0700
   From: Darrell Bellerive <ve7cla@shaw.ca>

   Seems there is not a single radio made now or in the past that has all
   the satellite features. Each radio has a few features, but no one has
   combined them all. Any manufacturers listening?

   Perhaps we should eliminate the cross band memory requirements. I was
   just going on the sidebar in the 5th Edition of the ARRL Satellite
   Anthology on page 4.12. Ray Soifer W2RS shows how to set up the memories
   to compensate for Doppler.

   Although it does seem to make things easier...

   Darrell
   VE7CLA