Re: TH-D7 Deficiencies

Seems there is not a single radio made now or in the past that has all
the satellite features. Each radio has a few features, but no one has
combined them all. Any manufacturers listening?

Perhaps we should eliminate the cross band memory requirements. I was
just going on the sidebar in the 5th Edition of the ARRL Satellite
Anthology on page 4.12. Ray Soifer W2RS shows how to set up the memories
to compensate for Doppler.

Although it does seem to make things easier...

Darrell
VE7CLA