Re: Rigs for FM Sats including AO-51 (Echo)

I took the TS-2000 off the list after this message from Bill Bruno:

The Kenwood TS-2000 cant work SO-50 full duplex. The radio will not
accept a tone in the sat. mode. I've been working the sat in split mode
in order to use the tone. In this mode the radio is not full duplex. You
can't hear your own signal.
Bill