Re: TH-D7 Deficiencies

It is annoying.  I was hoping someone would respond to say I was wrong,
but no luck so far.

What I do is program the Doppler frequencies for uplink and downlink
separately.  It works, but has two drawbacks:

  - It uses 10 memories instead of 5.
  - It increases the workload during a pass, because you have to change
two channels and switch bands twice for each doppler change.

I haven't run into the other problems.

Dave, W8AAS