TH-D7 Deficiencies

Too bad! Just when I was starting to convince myself that the TH-D7AG
was the way to go.

How does one compensate for doppler shift on this radio?

It also appears that this radio has a bug with CTCSS tones on 70 cm as
documented on eham: http://www.eham.net/reviews/detail/1332.

And a data overrun problem at 9600 bps in KISS mode according to the
messages on the amsat-bb by Mike Seguin.

The TH-D7AG has been around for a while, has anyone heard any rumours
that an updated version or replacement might be in the works?

Darrell
VE7CLA