Subject: Re: [amsat-bb] Getting Timewave PK96 to talk to AO-51
Date: Sat, 10 Jul 2004 13:59:59 -0400
From: "Don Woodward" <dbwoodw@alltel.net>
To: "Ronald  Nutter" <rnutter@networkref.com>, <amsat-bb@AMSAT.Org>

expert on
monitor 4
hbaud 1200
passall off
trace off

----- Original Message -----
From: "Ronald Nutter" <rnutter@networkref.com>
To: <amsat-bb@AMSAT.Org>
Sent: Saturday, July 10, 2004 13:19
Subject: [amsat-bb] Getting Timewave PK96 to talk to AO-51

I am in the process of connection my PK96 to my IC910H.  I can talk from the
PC to the PK96 so that appears to be ok.  I can get the radio to go into
transmit by typing c ka4kyi.  I can see the CD light come up on the PK96
when a signal is received but nothing makes it to the PC.  Makes me thing I
may have a problem in the PK96.  I have put my callsign into the unit and
found out how to put the unit into PASSALL on mode by going into expert
mode.   No other commands have been issued at this point.

I am doing my initial testing with local APRS transmissions.  I thought I
should be seeing something.

Suggestions ?

Ron
KA4KYI