Echo in CM88 (?)

I thought i heard it around 07:15, but i'm not totally certain.  Maybe i was
confused, or maybe it stopped sending 9.6kb packet a few minutes after local
MEL.

Has anyone tried listening near 2401.20 MHz?  Doppler should be fairly
challenging at that frequency unless it's fairly wide band (such as 38.4kb
packet).
			      -- KD6PAG

[Note: I never send unsolicited binary attachments and if you receive anything
purportedly from <kd6pag@qsl.net> that isn't signed with my callsign, then it
probably isn't from me.]