Re: AO-51 :( what's going on?

Wasn't there news (ANS) about the commissioning on Tuesday? An Echo Junkie
even before it is open for use  :-).

If my work in sensors has taught me anything, (1) Some tests take time,
especially when the device is avialable for brief periods of time. (2)
Sometimes the fellow you are working with is only available at certain
times, further reducing the time you get to perform tests. (3) Sometimes
you have to sit back with a cup of coffee and relax.

Have some ice tea and chill during these hot summer months. Hydration is
important. We already
have alot of info on the sat - nice voice and digital TX, nice orbit - and
so far they have only asked for the TLM.
If you don't hear it, perhaps they turned it off/low power for a test or
to save
power. Tuesday's ANS says as much.

Dave
W1EUJ