Treasurer

Further to my previous E-mail on June 9th 2004,  and in accordance with the
AMSAT By-laws Article II, Section 7, Item C.  I  appoint Gunther Meisse to be
the Treasurer of AMSAT until the meeting of the  Board of Directors on October
7th 2004. on that occasion there will be a vote by  the members of the Board
of Directors for new senior officers in accordance with  the ByLaws

73
Robin Haighton VE3FRH
President AMSAT