AO-51 :( what's going on?

As the commissioning goes on for AO-51 it seems the status reports have gone
from keeping us well informed, to whats going on. I like most hate to
address my question directly to the command team as we know they are very
active in the commissining process, So if someone in the know could please
advise the general satellite group as to what is going on with AO-51 and to
what we can do to help, as in what freq. to be monitoring for collecting tlm
data or general reports for the team.

where is AO-51 in the commissioning process and how much more is to be done.

no news is good news, maybe so but I think most would like to know.

AMSAT member 27994
AMSAT Area Coordinator
NZHE
Greg Wycoff
Conway Springs, Ks.
Grid EM17ej

worked the following satellites
AO-13, AO-10, AO-40, AO-27, FO-20, FO-29
RS-10, RS15, RS-12/13,  SO-35, UO-14, SO-41
SO-50, KO-23, KO25, TO-31, UO-22,GO-32
MIR/MIR-R, STS-67, ISS

Home web page:
http://www.havilandtelco.com/~gregwycoff