Wisp and 9600baud sats

Hi All,
    I have dusted off my 9600 baud sat. setup and find that my TNc
(MFJ1270C w/9600)
is hearing UO-22 and Echo, but Wisp is not showing anything in the  MSPE
program.
I  have the TNC parameters setup as best I can remember in the Wisp sat
setup menu.

    Could someone who is making contact with UO-22 via Wisp refresh my
memory on the
correct setup?

--

Chris / KF7KN

| Charles C. Dapples, Ph.D.     |  Red Lodge, Montana, USA       |
| e-mail:  cdapples@cablemt.net	| Telephone:  (406) 698-4989     |
|          kf7kn@amsat.org      | 			         |
| Web page:  http://www.rlsart.net                               |