Bedford, England
From: Clive Wallis <clivew@xxxxxxxxxxxx <mailto:clivew@DOMAIN.HIDDEN>>
Date: Fri, 9 Jul 2004 08:59:46 +0100

I've had some success in receiving and demodulating ECHO with MIXW, but
suspect that I may have a strange intermittent problem with my FT-726 on
435 MHz. or perhaps on my antenna.

When I've heard it, signals have been very strong, but on most passes
over the UK, I haven't been able to hear it.

Is the 435.150 MHz beacon ON continuously?

--
73

         Clive    G3CWV

This E-mail message, including any attachments, is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed, and may contain confidential information. If you have received this E-mail message in error, please contact the author and delete the message and any attachments from your computer. You should not copy it or use it for any purpose nor disclose its contents to any other person.  You are also advised that the views and opinions expressed in this E-mail message and any attachments are the author's own, and may not reflect the views and opinions of GlobeCast.