Connecting a TNC to an ICOM 910H

Once I can get my Kenwood TMV7A connected, I am going to try using the 910H.
Since this radio has 2 mini din ports, do I need to use some type of a Y
cable to get the audio from the right part of the radio and send audio to
the other part ?  I emailed Timewave yesterday morning since neither of my
radios are covered in the manual but havent seen a reply as yet.

Ron
KA4KYI