Re: ft50r

COuild it be that you are not using an earphone?
ALl of these rigs require you to  have an external
ear plug so that the RX audio does not get back
into the TX audio..  de Wb4APR, Bob

>>> gehna <gehna@vsnl.net> 7/9/04 6:53:44 AM >>>
No I cannot hear the downlink as I tramsmit on my ft50r, I have worked
so-35, uo-14, heard fo-29, ISS packet on this ft50r, I have worked
satellite
with rubber dukie too.I have this rig over two years.
I am sure I do not hear full duplex.
vu3sxe.

> At 01:57 PM 7/8/2004, Darrell Bellerive wrote:
> >Mike,
> >
> >Can you actually hear your own downlink on the FT-50 while you are
> >transmitting or is the receiver muted?
> >
> >Darrell

----
Sent via amsat-bb@amsat.org. Opinions expressed are those of the
author.
Not an AMSAT member? Join now to support the amateur satellite
program!