Echo Operating Schedule?

I've had some success in receiving and demodulating ECHO with MIXW, but
suspect that I may have a strange intermittent problem with my FT-726 on
435 MHz. or perhaps on my antenna.

When I've heard it, signals have been very strong, but on most passes
over the UK, I haven't been able to hear it.

Is the 435.150 MHz beacon ON continuously?

--
73

	 Clive    G3CWV

         Hitchin, North Hertfordshire, UK.