Kenwood Tone Board / Getting full use of a radio

Does anyone have the specs for the Kenwood TU-7 tone unit?  I have a TR-751
that would be a nice AO-51 uplink radio if it could generate the PL tones.
The TU-7 is proving very hard to find!

The connector has 7 pins.  If I knew what each pin was it shouldn't be too
hard to reverse engineer the function (form would be tougher).  Any and all
help is appreciated.

Thanks and 73,